Been awhile since I have been on the blog to see the boys!! They grow so fast & are so darn cute!!! Love the pictures!! I love your decorations!! The snowman on the porch----does the brown butt in front of it wave at the neighbors, too?? Ha Ha Love you Josh!! The picture with Jack asleep & holding the bus looks just like Josh!! Kaleb& Jack have the cutest, big smiles!! Give them a big hug for us!!
1 comments:
Been awhile since I have been on the blog to see the boys!! They grow so fast & are so darn cute!!! Love the pictures!! I love your decorations!! The snowman on the porch----does the brown butt in front of it wave at the neighbors, too?? Ha Ha Love you Josh!! The picture with Jack asleep & holding the bus looks just like Josh!! Kaleb& Jack have the cutest, big smiles!! Give them a big hug for us!!
Post a Comment