Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

It is so nice to be home as a family the Christmas. I'm so thankful for our boys and the joy they bring to us. It was so fun seeing them open presents this year. We are spending the day in our PJ's and I'm cooking a ham and all the trimmings. I'm really excited to be eating dinner on the Christmas dishes that my mom sent me. They are the ones that we had dinner on every year when we were growing up. It is so fun starting little traditions with my own kids. :)
Jack, smile for the picture.

Finally caught Jack looking




Jack got a tool bench from Santa

Kaleb opening one of his gifts from Wendy

I think he had a very merry Christmas

Jack with some of his toys


Wendy even got him a new cup. As soon as he opened it he said "juice" :)

Happy Boys!

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Love the pictures!!! Looks like Christmas was a lot of fun at your house & the boys got lots of toys! Love the traditions you have started with your sweet family. You truly are blessed!!