This week has been amazing! It all started last Saturday when I was on the computer with Josh and he told me to go upstairs and get something out of his nightstand. It was a card that led me on a scavenger hunt around the house and the last card was a 90 min massage! I thought that was amazing but little did I know it was just the beginning.
When I showed up for my massage on Monday the lady took me to the room and told me my next clue was on the mirror!!! Next clue????

When I showed up for my massage on Monday the lady took me to the room and told me my next clue was on the mirror!!! Next clue????

That led me on another scavenger hunt that sent me to a spa for a luxurious mani pedi!! And Yes another note!
That led me on yet another hunt which was the best one of all. Two years ago Josh bought me a 3 caret loose black diamond and we have never had it set so that was my surprise to go to Jared Jewelers and pick out any setting I wanted. I felt like Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama LOL After I picked one out they gave me another card that let me home to these beautiful roses that he had a friend pick up and have there. I'm so impressed that he put this kind of thought and hard work into something when he wasn't even going to be here. I'm the luckiest gal in the world!!
My beautiful Ring!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment