Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our Trip To West Virginia

 The visit couldn't have started out any better. I stayed with my cousins Kelly and Richie since Kelly works all day it was perfect cause after she got home at night and the kids went to bed we could just hang out and talk. When we pulled in Richie and Kayla were in the driveway waiting for us. It was so good to see them! I hadn't been home in 4 yrs so I was so excited to see everyone and for them to meet my kids but I when I planned this trip I didn't know that one of my very best friends since childhood would be there!
 Sheena had a baby four months before me and we have wanted them to play together but wasn't sure when that would happen since she lives in Florida now. It was so fun to watch Spencer and Jack play. 
Next we went to my best friend Carrie's house. We have been best friends since we were 4yrs old so her mom is my second mom. Wendy has been with me through every major event in my life except for the births of my children but she has always sent gifts and I just couldn't wait for her to actually meet them. Jack and Kaleb both love their Mimi!! They were filling up there pool that day so it was a perfect level for Jack to stand and play and squirt Mimi with the hose! Carrie and I laughed cause Wendy is a much cooler mimi than a mom cause we would have never gotten away with messing up her hair or half of the other stuff she lets her grandkids do. We spent a lot of time up there and Jack jumped on the trampoline and looked for lizards and at least once a day since we left he says "i need go mimi's house" weather he said it's to look for lizards, or play in the water, or just cause he "NEEDS" to go he always has a reason. 


Jack had so much fun with uncle Mello, mostly cause he has an excavator and a dump truck haha. 

He learned to drive too!



When Mello bought his Kubota he got the sales guy to give him one for Jack too. Jack didn't put it down for days and as you can see he put it to good use LOL



Uncle Gino was pretty cool too. Kaleb really took to him. We spent one evening at the park playing. It brought back so many memories cause this is where mom would bring us all the time :)
When Gino met Ethan's mom Shana she had a 6moth old baby, Blake, well Gino and her were together till Blake was 5 and he still calls Gino dad so it was fun for all the kids to get to play. 
Jack and his cousin Ethan 








1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Love the pictures & the commentary!! Jack certainly knows how to get that catsup into his mouth! And how smart of him to be writing & recognizing his numbers already!!