Last night the girls took me to Amanda's Fonda, a delicious mexican place, for my birthday dinner. It was so delicious and we all had a great time. Apparently we outstayed our welcome cause when we were leaving, 3 and a half hours later, the waitress said "come back when you can stay longer" LOL how rude!!! I think next time we will go and ask to sit in her section and stay 6 hrs :) Of course before we toasted my birthday Mar had to give this big speech about it possible being my last birthday celebration with them and made everyone cry! I can't even imagine finding friends as good as these girls when I move. I know I say it all the time but I don't know what I'm going to do without them.
Of course the spoiled me, again! I love the frame Sam made me and I had to fight the tears back when I opened it. Annie got me the Rachael Ray egg holder that I've wanted for a while but just wouldn't spend the money on and the stretchy lids that we saw at the craft show this christmas but I was to cheap to buy! I can alway count on Mar to give me a gift card to Hobby Lobby and Kristen got me a fancy new cover for my camera strap but it didn't make it here on time so I will post a picture later. :)
Kristen just brought over my birthday gift and I love it!!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment