What can I say, I'm a pretty lucky girl with some Great friends!! You know I always heard of people saying how great their church family was but I never really understood it until this ward. I have met some amazing people and really do feel like a part of a family. Four of the very special people are Shannon Kelepolo, Tabbi Huzzey, and Tami Gabbitas. I hit it off with these girls as soon as I moved into the ward which never happens for me. Last Tuesday we went to dinner for my birthday and the spoiled me with even more gifts. Tabbi gave me these awesome bread mixes that she got in Idaho and Shannon and Tammi gave me this book and a Khol's gift card :) I can't wait to go buy some kitchen gadgets and make my bread!! I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of us at dinner but I will make sure to get one at the next dinner and put it on here. I'm so thankful to have these ladies in my life and they sure make going to church easier LOL
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment