Josh made it back to VA safely today so it's back to real life for us. I don't usually make new years resolutions but I thought I would give it a try this year and I thought maybe if I wrote them down I would actually work harder at it. I guess we'll see at the end of the year :)
1. Go to the Temple once a month.
2. Work more on my family history
3. Be a better mom and even though Jack goes to preschool my goal is to sit down with both of them 15 to 30 min a day and do preschool work with them.
Let's give this a try!! Here's to 2014
1. Go to the Temple once a month.
2. Work more on my family history
3. Be a better mom and even though Jack goes to preschool my goal is to sit down with both of them 15 to 30 min a day and do preschool work with them.
Let's give this a try!! Here's to 2014



0 comments:
Post a Comment