Jack decided that he wanted to be baptized and we were so excited when things worked out that we could go to Idaho so we could do it with all of our family! We had the baptism on Friday
November 25, 2017. It was such a special day! I'm so proud of him and his decision and I hope that I can be a good example to him so he will continue to want this in his life.
I said the opening prayer, Randy gave the talk on Baptism, Darby lead the music and Shanna played the piano and Sandy gave the closing prayer. It was perfect!
We had almost 60 people there and all of them were family except for Josh's best friend Jordan, his wife, 3 kids, and his mom and dad. It really was a really special day!
Derringer, Wynter, Jack, and Wyatt
Kaleb, Penelope, Jack, and Thomas
Maddy and Sawyer









0 comments:
Post a Comment