Our Halloween party is tomorrow night at church so I decided to get creative and make cupcakes! I have never made them before but Josh says they are really good. I think they turned out so cute. I'm so excited now that I have my kitchen and all my stuff! After I was done decorating the cupcakes I was washing dishes and sliced my thumb. It hurt so bad! Josh said I turned green! Sorry, I don't have pics of that. lololol
Email Authentication
1 week ago



4 comments:
natalie! OMG! those are amazing! you did such a good job! I know mine would never be that cute!! congrats! send me one, k?! :) MISS YOU GORGEOUS!!
tell mr jones I said hello! and he better be treating fabulously or I will hop on a plane and come kick his butt! haha. I might die trying, BUT STILL! :)
oh, I miss the bb gun fights. :(
Hey, Natalie, I love the blog. Your mom told me about it and I have gone back and read every one of your posts. Can't wait to see more pictures of Germany and your apartment. Love ya, Becky
Hey Martha, these look great. You must have learned alot of this stuff in prison. Anyway I should have showed you the wonderful treats I made. Well I hope to talk to you soon sis. Ha! Ha!
Love Ya, Carrie
Ok time to update this page.
Post a Comment