We finally got the approval from housing for our apartment! We are signing the lease today or tomorrow and moving in on Monday!! I am sooo excited. We have been in the hotel 29 days today and even though I love hotels I am ready to cook my own dinner. The army is loaning us a bed, table, and a couch until our furniture gets here. My car should be here on the 19th... yay...
Even though I love driving our new car!!!! Our phone should be turned on in the apartment next week and I have unlimited calls to the states! Josh is leaving for a week for training so I will be alone, so be looking forward to my calls....lolololol I will put pictures on here as soon as I have them! I realized that I've never put pics on here of our hotel room. Josh and I have only been married 4 months and we are living like married people from the 1940's lololol. I can't wait to get our bed!
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment