Friday, October 10, 2008

Our New Apartment

I know it's empty but I wanted you guys to see it. I will put new pics on here once we get our stuff and it is all decorated!
The Building

This is the living room

My craft room!!!!!!!!!

This is the closet. We have to buy wardrobes for it.

Our beautiful kitchen!

Our Bedroom

The Master Bath

The extra bath

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! I am so happy for you. I can be satisfied there.lol

Looking forward to your phone calls.

I love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks nice and open,I love the floors. I am so happy for you both.
Love ya both and miss ya lots

Anjie

angeluvsyou2 said...

ooh! from what I can tell, it seems like a really nice, spacious? apt. congrats!

The Reese Family Est. 4/14/06 said...

It looks so nice, wish we could come visit.