Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jack must have had a rough night last night, judging from his hair! He was screaming this morning so I thought I would be nice and lay him in the bed with me as soon as I did he peed all up his side!!! That is why the sheets aren't on my bed! I guess i didn't put the diaper on good or something but yeah we had a rough morning!


I haven't had my good camera out in a while so tonight I got it out and I can't believe I have been taking pictures with my little cheap one. I got a little carried away but I'm a proud momma!






I can't believe how much he has grown. We took this picture when he was one week old.

I took these tonight

3 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

Love his hair(so funny), He is such a hansom boy!

Stephanie said...

oh my word, Natalie! What'd he do all night? spin on his head? maybe he was working on his breakdancing. i see in this bottom photo he must be helping you in the kitchen. lol. he's really stretching out and getting long! does he roll over yet? i forget...

Natalie & Josh said...

No Steph I don't just put him on the counter. lol That is where I bath him. I was taking pics before his bath. He isn't rolling yet.