My friend Mariana had the day off so we decided to go to Strasbourg France. It is a charming little place but it was cloudy so the pictures don't do it justice.



Mariana was Jack's pretend mommy today
Mariana and Mom eating French pastries!Of course it started raining and I didn't have an umbrella so I had to buy one from the street! lol



2 comments:
How great that you get to travel all over the place. Oh and it wasn't the lady in the blue house it was her son. He thought it was really cool that we are "growing" chickens. Jesse says he will plant the chickens when he gets home. I don't think they will complain because I offered them eggs once the chickens start laying. That's the way to win their hearts over. I am more worried about the crazy neighborhood watch lady that lives on the corner
haha Nat! love it! it looks beautiful there. and thanks to you, i never have to travel!
Post a Comment