Monday, May 31, 2010

Jack's new room!!!

This is Jack's old room, my closet, lol when we first found out we were having a baby we thought this would be perfect BUT.......the closet is between my bedroom and bathroom so after he goes to bed I can't go to the back of the house cause i don't want to wake him up. The big problem with this situation is I can't take late night baths, which I LoVe! So now that my mom is gone I did some rearranging
That is my bedroom door...see how close!
His changing table and pack and play used to be in my room also so I am so glad to have my space back to myself :)
I moved Jack's stuff to the guest bedroom. It is a little crowded but he is a baby and won't know the difference

My closet is mine again too :-)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

very nice, nat! how cute.