Jack has started blowing bubbles nonstop his chin is ALWAYS covered in slobber lolol
I love how Jack has tons of toys but this is his fav today. Last week it was a box and a piece of ribbon, pink ribbon, his daddy would love that! lol
This is his new smile and it cracks me up. lol he just looks at you with that mouth wide open so excited.
I have been getting a lot of flack from people because I still sponge bath Jack. My neighbor laughs and says i'm going to be sponge bathing him when he is 12. Well, I'm proud to announce that the last two baths have been in the tub. He doesn't cry but the first time he just kept looking at me like what is this mom lol but last night he actually laughed a bit.
I'm not so sure about this mom
I think Jack may be ADD like his mother! lol



3 comments:
Jack finally hit a big mile stone...he took his first bath at 6 months!! LOL Looks like he loves it. What did you think...was it harder? Very cute pictures!
Just for the record he will be 7 months Thursday! lol it is harder cause my tub is so tall but whatever i don't want to be sponge bathing him when he goes to school! lolol
he always looks so happy! looks like he just wants to laugh out loud. he'll probably start kicking and splashing around in there in no time!
Post a Comment