Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We spent the day exploring a castle and taking a cruise on the Rhine River and looking at all the beautiful castles. I was so I got to spend my first mother's day with my mom!

The owners of this one were rich Italians and when they moved out they left everything behind so that is why this castle is decorated.


Apparently the man was a big hunter because there were over 1200 antlers in the castle

Every rock in this floor was placed by hand. I would NOT want to have that Job!
Lunch on the GO!



Of course every time I get a hot meal in front of me Jack acts like we starve him so I was so hungry i didn't want to deal with him so i just gave him a piece of bread to chew on. This was the first real food he has had.

This was our dinner cruise boat.


Some pictures of other castles along the river.




0 comments: