Saturday, June 12, 2010

BUMP IT!!!

I hope i don't offend anyone with this post but it has to be done! So We were sitting around at the shower talking about this and that and i said something about Josh liking the Idaho "poof" and how he is always asking me to do my hair like that but I won't cause I don't really like it and at the same time Mariana and Sam say yeah the bump it. I was like the what it??? So then sam gets up walks to her house and brings back these contraptions, yes different sized incase you're felling extra "poofy" So of corse we have to play with them. Oh and Josh, when you read this post don't get to excited cause I had her take them back home :) I promise we were SoBeR!








2 comments:

Mikala Bowers said...

hahahah lovely : ) I dont actually even know anyone who uses one of these. haha people just rat the heck out of their hair! haha, you would think it would all fall out!

tbender said...

Haha, looks like fun! I think those poofs are cute!