That's right folks, I've been using cloth diapers!!! I actually like it. What surprises me is that the things I thought would gross me out don't but things i never thought of get me like how hot they are cause of the thickness and with Jack's sweating he gets hot and wants out of them sometimes, and another thing is the smell. It's not the smell of urine its more like the smell of a wet rag that has set to long. Anyway I'm going to stick to it a few weeks and see how it goes. My friend loaned me these diapers so I didn't have to invest without using them.






3 comments:
I love that cute little orange bum! I can't stand the wet rag smell though. But those are the cutest colors hanging on that line!
I love the new decorations!
MY, MY!! How cloth diapers have changed since I used them!! They are so cute now! But I think I would still use the disposables after having suffered with 3 children in cloth diapers & then the other 4 in disposables! I remember the agony!
Post a Comment