Saturday, June 12, 2010

PaRtY TiMe!!!!

I have truly been blessed with some amazing friends here and the best part is our husbands work together so we will probably always be stationed with each other!! My neighbor Sam is due July 8th so yesterday was her shower. Annie and I planned it and we were sooo excited!! Sam had no idea that we were decorating as much as we did!
Annie made her a scrapbook with pre-made pages so all she has to do is add the pictures
I made her this quilt and she almost cried when she opened it :)





There were more people there but we waited until some of them left to take our group pic cause this is the group that is always together!!! Especially Mariana, colorful necklace, Annie, purple dress, Sam, big belly lol, and I!!
Annie Sam and I
Mariana, Annie, and I
So we didn't play stupid baby shower games but we did have an "activity" I embroidered outlines of things on these onsies and we made everyone at the shower decorate one for baby McKenzie. It was really fun!
The finished onsies

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

The shower HAD to be a huge success with all the work you put into it, Natalie!! I love the onesies!! At the first of these pictures, when you said someone did the scrapbook pages, Sam was just coming in the door & I thought she was wearing them!!! Then I figured out that was her dress, not scrapbook pages & I have been sitting here giggling to myself!! I haven't been on here to look at Jack's pictures for quite awhile because I am telling you I forget to look on your blog! When you say you are going to post something on the blog I look at the fam. blog & forget to go to yours. Something is wrong with my brain. But, I caught up again today! Jack is so darn cute & has grown another two inches taller I think. Your poor mom & uncle! I feel bad for them with all that flooding at their places! Maybe they should move their businesses up higher on the mountain!! I'm thinking your mom is wishing she was still in Germany or maybe she is wishing you were in WV!