Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is the chair that I feed Jack in. I put him in it before I went to the kitchen to make his dinner and when I walked back over this is what I found. He wasn't even crying. Strange Kid :) I guess it's time for me to use the highchair


I have been reading that avocado is really good for brain development so I decided let Jack try some today. I don't think he is a fan

5 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

These pictures crack me up! Kids do the funniest things.

Callin and Kristen said...

I think he's unimpressed with the highchair! I can't believe he just hung out upside down like that! That's funny. Kids are so strange!

MOM & DAD said...

I'm not sure it's the avacado or the finger he sees coming toward him that he doesn't like!!

Jamie Pearson said...

that is sooo funny

tbender said...

I tried to give Jacob avocado a couple weeks ago and when he tasted it he gagged lol. He did not like it at all!