Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Getting sooooo Big!!!

I'm a little late with this one but about a month and a half ago we moved Jack to a big boy car seat. I know you aren't supposed to until they are a year but his weight makes the requirement and he was soooo much happier.

Decisions Decisions.....I love when Jack finds a binkie that he dropped earlier or the day before cause he will set and look at it and put one in his mouth then the other and sometimes he will have one in his mouth and be crawling around with the other hooked to his clothes! haha

One of Jack's favorite foods is Lasagna. Can you tell?????

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

What a good mom you are to let him feed himself!! I could never stand the mess, but he looks so cute with lasagna all over his face. The BD cake & other pictures are so fun! Thanks for posting them---they're great!!