Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Boy

He is soooo goofy sometimes! :)

The other night I was watching Jack play and he kept going over to his toy wagon and getting on his tip toes trying to reach a certain toy inside but he couldn't. After a few minutes of whining, I watched him push his blocks over the the wagon then he climbed on them and reach in and got the toy!

So one of Jack's new favorite things to do is pull my pop out of the box and roll it around the floor!


Stylin' in his new coat from Auntie Mar!


Jack is wanting to walk so bad right now. I was doing dishes the other day and turned around and saw him pushing his highchair to his room. LOL

1 comments:

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

I am afraid that he is so goofy because his dad is so goofy and has done some crazy things in his life like drinking and filming a puke fest while drinking a gallon of milk. Poor boy.