Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


This year I'm so thankful for my Little turkey who makes me smile everyday. I love this kid so much!

I'm also thankful for my BIG turkey who looks really sexy in this pic! haha I found it on his computer yesterday. I can't believe he never showed it to me. He knows i'm a sucker for a man with a gun AND a knife :)

Leaving for Dinner. haha

Dan, Josh's team Sgt., and his wife Cindy invited us over for dinner today and it was sooo good. They absolutely love Jack so it gave me a break too cause Dan played with him the whole time and even got him walking.


while we were over at Dan and Cindy's Jack took 11 steps!!! Yay Jack!


Today was the first time in 2 months that I actually put on something other than a big t-shirt or sweatshirt so I was surprised to see how much I am showing LOL I'm 18 weeks today.

While I was getting ready today I heard Jack in my closet and when I came out of the bathroom I found him playing with his Christmas presents that I hadn't gotten a chance to wrap yet. haha I'm glad he is still to young to remember.

I love how serious he looks in this picture, like he is working hard on something serious haha

Finally it snowed and covered the roads! I'm so jealous of everyone in Idaho cause they are having a blizzard and i wish I were there so bad to play in it :)

This is Jack's new favorite way of looking at things! He thinks it is so funny. He will spin his head and find me then laugh so hard. I really hope he is still doing this when Josh gets home cause it is so cute :)



2 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Jack is so cute, I love his serious picture. :) We miss you and wish you were here to. :)

Steph said...

Is it the gun and the knife? Or is it the uniform and the rigged dirtiness?


Uhhh...not that that's what I like in my luke pics or anything ;)
You look so cute!