Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We have a climber!!!

Tonight I was watching Jack play and he crawled over to this chair, which he never pays attention to, and I saw him start to climb so, of course, I got the camera and I watched as he carefully climbed into it. I just kept waiting for it to flip while he was trying to get up there but he kept his weight even and finally made it!


Jack had his first fever this past weekend and it was horrible. Well, it actually started Wednesday night and by Thursday morning it was 102.7 so i gave him tylenol and 45 min later it was 103.4. Of course it was an American holiday so I had to take him to the Germany hospital cause the clinic was closed. I don't really mind though cause I love the German healthcare and we were in and out in 15 min which never happens at an American hospital. He didn't have any other symptoms so they checked his lungs, throat, and ears and all was clear so they told me to just keep giving the motrin and tylenol and if it didn't break in 3 days to bring him back. It was the worst weekend we have ever had. He was so hot I couldn't stand to hold him but that is all he wanted. Anyway I was just so pitiful and I hated seeing him like this :(

Jack has this book that I keep pictures of Josh in so hopefully he won't forget his face haha Every time I give it to Jack I flip through it and point to Josh and say dada. The other day I heard him saying dada and when I looked at him he had the book in his hand. Great so now he thinks this book is dada :)


2 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

Woe he is getting so big. :) Fevers are the worse! I love the picture of him in the brown stripes. So cute! How cute that he has learned dada! :)

Emily Petty said...

So sorry about his fever - Katie had one too (102) earlier this week! We missed you today - CALL me, so we can have lunch or whatever and I can take Jack to my house for a playdate! Also, so funny about his da-da book!