Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

I know I'm a week late on this but hey better late than never :) I turned 28 last Saturday and I have to admit I've kinda been dreading it cause I only have 2 more years until I'm 30!! I remember when I was 16 I was telling a story about this old lady and something she did and my cousin Kelly asked me how old she was and i was like i don't know i think 30. That day Kelly told 30 wasn't old and I was going to wake up tomorrow and be 30. Needless to say her words play back in my mind all the time and she reminded me last month that I will be 30 in less than a thousand days!!!! Yikes, that is a scary though! Anyway, my birthday really started Friday night when Josh kept Jack and Annie, Marian, and Cheryl took me to my favorite german restaurant and spoiled me with all kinds of wonderful gifts. Then Saturday morning Josh got up with Jack and let me sleep in and when I woke up he had waffles waiting for me. I had gotten a package in the mail from Carrie a week before with a wrapped present in it and I was really good and didn't open it until after breakfast and it was this really awesome hair wrap to keep your hair out of your eyes while you was your face. Well, let me tell ya, it works for a lot more than that. I use it while I put in my contacts and I have found myself wearing it has a headband when my hair is on my nerves LOL. Josh wants me to wear it while I cook cause he is tired of finding my hair in his food all the time!

Later that night Annie and Drew came over and watched Jack so Josh and I could go have a nice quiet dinner. It was so nice to just be by ourselves haha

Annie knows I don't really like cake so she made me the best cake ever! I really do have great friends.

1 comments:

Emily Petty said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! ...30's not so bad, I actually enjoy it! ...40 though, that's another story!!