Sunday, January 23, 2011

We will miss you Daddy!

My heart is breaking tonight especially for my little boy because he had no idea when his daddy put him to bed tonight that he wouldn't see him again for a while. I used to think I was strong and I have always been tough when it comes to Josh leaving but seeing they way Jack looks at him and how he lights up everyday when Josh comes home and how he loves when his daddy throws him up in the air and plays with him it makes this time so much harder. I just really hope these next few months go by fast and that Josh is able to come home for the birth of our next baby. I've never been one to ask for prayers but please send some my way cause I really need them. Man this is hard.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

love you guys, nat! makes me so sad. that's gotta be hard for both of you. we will pray for you.

Tyson and Carrie said...

Oh how sad! This post made me cry. I can not imagine what it must be like. Hang in there! We love you and are praying for you!

MOM & DAD said...

My thoughts & prayers have been with you today. I knew this was coming but it made me so sad when I got home from church & Randy told me Josh was leaving!! We love you all & will pray for you!!

Emily Petty said...

Oh Natalie! :( That is hard!!! You are amazing!