Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back to our trip

The whole time I lived in CA one of my favorite things to do was lay by the pool :) I loved to look up at the Griffith Park Observatory but they closed it right before my first trip there in 2001 for renovations and they didn't open it until fall 2006 and I moved in Aug 2006 so I never got to go up there.

I finally made it :) We went inside but with two kids I couldn't go into any of the shows. Maybe next time.

I always thought the best view of the hollywood sign was from Maholland Dr. but I was wrong

I had also never been in Griffith Park even though I lived right by it. I guess it's because I didn't have kids but there are so many things for kids to do. I took Jack to the train park everyday we were there. He loved it.

The bad thing was the park closed at 4 and we didn't get there until 3:45 so he was not happy when we had to leave. Jack is 2 1/2 years old and this is the first time he ever fought me on getting in his carseat. haha

It was okay though cause we stopped at another park and there was a train there he could drive :)

0 comments: