Saturday Paula and Izzy drove down from Monterey to see us. The last time I had seen them was the day we moved to Germany. Of course Paula was there when we were sealed in the Temple :) I can't believe it had been almost four years. I was sad that she didn't get to bring her other two kids so I could meet them but I was so excited to see her and Izzy. I was also excited that she got to meet my boys.
Izzy loves trains too so we took them to the train park. they were so cute playing with each other. After the train park we went to the play park then back to the house and ordered my favorite Italian food and had a great dinner and hung out. It was such a great day!
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment