When I would ask Josh what he wanted to do in LA all he would say is "see the hollywood sign" well he did.
I really enjoyed our day in the city. I showed him all my favorite places then we drove to the Temple and walked around and went in the visitors center then we drove to Santa Monica and went to the 3rd street promenade and had some really yummy new york style pizza haha Then we brought Sunset blvd home. I love that drive. Then we came home and swam
Our little water bug
After our fun day my cousin made an amazing Mexican dinner and we ate and hung out. I was so happy Josh got to meet this side of my family because I love them so much and they were such a big part of my life.
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment