Josh wasn't supposed to be home for fathers day this year so I wasn't prepared at all. He had asked me to make him biscuits and gravy but the power kept going off all morning so I was nervous that it wouldn't happen but thankfully it came back on about 9 and stayed so we had a delicious breakfast from scratch. Go Me!!! :) Even though it wasn't well planned I'm so glad the boys finally got to spend a fathers day with their Dad. Yes this is the first fathers day he has been home in 3 years.
He didn't get anything really cool just a cover for his new grill and some fancy cleaning stuff that he has told me works like crap haha I had never heard of a candy board but thanks to Carrie he got a couple of of those too. One from the boys and one from me :)
I love Jack in this picture. You can just see his little brain working on what candy to eat first LOL


0 comments:
Post a Comment