One of the things I really miss about home is the wild life. It was so good to sit on the back porch every morning and watch the deer.
Next is our local pizza place. Still the best pizza in the world!
One of my favorite memories as a kid is catching lighting bugs! Kelly and I had so much fun doing this with Jack :)
I guess the new big thing in four wheeling is the side by sides. We were headed to the DMV one day and my neighbor insisted I take the boys for a ride so I did. Obviously I didn't do any heavy muddin but it was fun to take the boys for a little ride.
We always had a pool when I was a kid and I loved swimming but after we closed ours I would go swimming at my aunt Florena's so I really enjoyed sharing that with my boys too.





0 comments:
Post a Comment