Sunday, December 15, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

We were so excited to pick Josh up at the airport Thanksgiving morning! We had an awesome day. I cooked dinner and we just hung out at home.  Jack had been wanting to put the tree up for weeks and I told him when daddy got home so there was no getting out of it.  We were so tired but Jack made sure we got it done. 
                                            It was Kalebs turn to put the star on the tree this year


 We have been wanting to start Christmas traditions but we never could think of any so this year we decided since the boys Love trains we would get a Christmas train for around the tree. Needless to say they were so excited and loved it.  The next morning I woke up at 8:30 and thought Jack had slept in because usually he comes in and gets me when he gets up but when I got downstairs he was down there and already plugged in the tree and the lights and was just laying there watching the train :)




0 comments: