Monday, December 16, 2013

Snow Day!

We finally got some snow that stuck this year. The boys were so excited and played out on the deck all afternoon. 



Last weekend we went up to Woodland Park to their parade of lights with the Lewis family. Before the parade we had dinner at Wendy's and the kids found an interesting way to play with the happy meal toy. 

 The parade was so much fun and somebody was way excited about the candy they were handing out!


 Last Monday Jack was watching planes on the iPad and when I got out of the shower I found him like this. I thought right then I hope he isn't getting sick.  Welp I was right. He had a terrible next few days.
                             
Dec 11th was Sam's 30th Birthday so we took her to dinner at a fabulous greek restaurant. It was so delicious!! As my time is winding down here in Colorado things like this make me so sad.  I love these girls so much and knowing that I won't be here celebrating this time next year makes me really sad. 



0 comments: