Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

I love to see the amazement in there eyes when they come downstairs and see that Santa came. 


Thanks Mimi!
 Thanks Uncle Mello for our helicopters
 Thanks Uncle Gino for our monster trucks
Thanks MaMaw Kathy for our Thomas blocks
Thanks Grandma Sandy for our matching pi's we look so cute in them :)
We have spent the past four Christmases with the Cunningham family at our house. I always cook a big dinner and they always spoil our kids! I wanted to kill Cindy this year though because she both them a keyboard and a drum set! Dan was Josh's first team sgt. in Germany and we have been close ever since. We love these guys and know if we ever needed anything they would be there for us. 


Happy Birthday Mom! We are so glad you got to spend it with us this year :)

I sure hope Santa sends his elves to clean this mess up :)



0 comments: