Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sant Express 12-27-13

The boys are absolutely train crazy this year! They also saw the movie Polar Express and love it. We have watched it three to four times a day for the last two weeks.  Jack kept saying "I wish we could go to the north pole on the polar express." So when I found out about the Santa Express down in Canon City we had to go.  We were going to go before Christmas but Josh wanted to go with us so we went yesterday and told Santa thank you for everything he brought us.  It was a great experience with the boys and I'm so glad my mom joined us. 

Jack was being grumpy and didn't want to take a picture with MaMaw 
 then we told him if he didn't smile we wouldn't go to the north pole. That fixed him LOL
Waiting to get on the train


 Kaleb loves his dad so much. 


Cookies and Hot Chocolate 
















0 comments: