Thursday, February 4, 2016

Brrrrrr

Of course our heat went out the day before Josh left. I had the guy come but our furnace was so old he had to special order the part so I was a week without heat. It was only in the original part of the house so I got creative and took plastic and barricaded us in the new part where the gas fireplace is,


The next day I come downstairs to find Kaleb like this. I could have died! At least I had plenty of duck tape haha
  
 It started snowing the day Josh left and  was below 15 for a couple weeks with snow on and off. The last snow was about a week before he got home. So yes, the boys and I had to shovel the hill the whole winter. :)
  

 
Liv and Justin live on a hill so it was fun to sled there.
 

0 comments: