Spring was in the air so we went and got fishing polls!!! Just and Liv live right on the water so we had a sweet spot to set up.
Every time we move somewhere Josh always jokes and says we need to make friends with people who have a boat. haha Well, we finally have!! We have become such good friends with these guys. Joe and Steph too but I don't have any pictures of them. The third weekend in May was projected to be beautiful so we loaded up the boat and headed to Colonial Beach. It was a 2hr boat ride. Jo and Step took their boat too. Fun Fun Fun
Jack wanted to ride on Sohpi's boat on the way home. After that smooth ride he said Mr. Joe has the best boat haha
With the warmer weather I was finally able to plant some flowers. I bought these yellow ones because they were pretty but I didn't know that they grew that big so my flowerbed looked crazy lol
This was my mother's day gift this year!! There was no way I was push mowing that hill all summer
Every time we move somewhere Josh always jokes and says we need to make friends with people who have a boat. haha Well, we finally have!! We have become such good friends with these guys. Joe and Steph too but I don't have any pictures of them. The third weekend in May was projected to be beautiful so we loaded up the boat and headed to Colonial Beach. It was a 2hr boat ride. Jo and Step took their boat too. Fun Fun Fun
Jack wanted to ride on Sohpi's boat on the way home. After that smooth ride he said Mr. Joe has the best boat haha
With the warmer weather I was finally able to plant some flowers. I bought these yellow ones because they were pretty but I didn't know that they grew that big so my flowerbed looked crazy lol
This was my mother's day gift this year!! There was no way I was push mowing that hill all summer
May 16, the boys had their first "sleep over" with each other on the top bunk.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment