Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wow!

So this year is going to be a bit different because I didn't blog all year! What can I say, 2015 was a busy year. Kaleb started primary and loved it!! That was a big relief because I was afraid that he wouldn't want to stay in there but he did.
 
Of course the projects on our home continued. The first one of the year was our front hall. We hated
 that wallpaper!!! I really loved the look of beadboard but we had outlets and a vent to cut around so we decided that Josh would build wainscoting. So, we pulled up a how to on pinterest and got to work.
 




  
  
Josh worked so hard and it turned out so good! I absolutely love it!!
 
A few months later I decided I wanted the inside of our front doors Black so the sister missionaries came over and we painted them. It really made the hallway feel complete.

I turned 32! This was the first year in 7 years that I wasn't able to celebrate with Annie, Sam, Mar, and Kristen, but Annie still made it special and sent me a birthday in the mail :)

 

Since my garbage bowl got damaged in the move Carrie sent me a new one for my birthday :) I finally finished Emma's blanket, she was born in June!. I think it turned out great though.

 

I have to put this in here because it made me laugh so hard. I was taking down christmas decorations and was going to throw this picture away that Jack had made for the fridge and he said "Mom, you can't throw that away. It's your christmas tree and I even circled the gun I put on it for you." LOL

                                    





















0 comments: