Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 Month Check-Up

I know I'm a little late posting this but we had his 2 month well baby last monday and he is great! He is 13lbs 8oz and 26 inches long. I thought he was a fat baby but he is only in the 32nd percentile for weight but in the 89th for length and his head was 95%! lolol. He also got his first shots. I was so scared but he did so well. He barely even cried. The only thing is he got really clingy and that lasted 5 days!!!! No one warned me about this! He is all better now. I'm not sure if everyone knows but Jack as bowel problems. The soy formula has solved the colic but it makes him constipated so i have to take a suppository to him sometimes to help him poo. Anyway I think I may have solved that! When I got up at 3am for his bottle Monday, well, first I have to tell you I stir his bottles not shake them because of all the bubbles shaking it makes, so when i saw his spoon I thought it looked kinda funny. The left over formula from the last bottle was kinda thick. So I just threw it in the sink and got a new spoon. While I was feeding him I remember the cheeseburger I made after church Sunday! I guess when I took the lid off the pan to flip it grease was splashing on the spoon. I used that spoon for two bottles after that. When I realized what I had done I was about to freak out. I could see me trying to explain to a german doctor why there was grease in my baby's bottle!!! He never cried the first time because of his belly and he has slept great and let me tell you, the poo is rolling! He had two great bowel movements yesterday and two explosive ones today! I didn't do this on purpose but I think it was a blessing! :) My best friend Carrie told me that if Jack lives until Josh gets home we have to change his name to Lucky!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Natalie, you are so funny! And contrary to what you believe - you are a good mommy to Lucky, I mean Jack!!!