I can't believe my baby is two months old today! Where is the time going??? I'm not going to lie it has been a rough two months but things are finally getting better. Jack was having such a hard time with his tummy. He had Colic so bad that he would just scream all night long. I felt so bad for him cause I could hear the gas in this tummy and see the pain on his face and there was just nothing I could do. Finally I switched him to soy formula and stopped nursing for a few days and it made such a difference. I started pumping and now I give him a 4oz bottle every time I get one, which usually takes 3 or 4 days. I just don't have it!!! I am so thankful that Josh's team sgt. told him not to be in any hurry to get back to Afghanistan so he gets to stay home a few weeks. Here are the guys in their 3 piece suits this morning before church.
Jack loves his bibs that he got for Christmas from Grandma Sandy! He looks so cute in them.
Here is Jacks first pair of boots! Aren't they so cute! Thanks Grandma Kathy!
So you know while Josh is home I have to sport the West Virginia clothes!
Email Authentication
1 month ago



3 comments:
Jack is so cute and is just bubbling with personality!! Cute pictures! I know I've said it before--but here goes again---he is growing so much!!
Oh he is so cute and how great that Josh gets to be home for a little while. I'm so glad that Jack is doing better and hopefully he will be sleeping better and be happier.
Hey, Jack! Cowboy up! Gotta love his western wear. And Josh and Jack look so handsome.
Post a Comment