Yesterday when we were doing tummy time he had definitely improved
But I was so surprised this morning to see this!
Email Authentication
1 week ago
and our little family
Yesterday when we were doing tummy time he had definitely improved
But I was so surprised this morning to see this!
Posted by Natalie & Josh at 7:22 AM
2 comments:
OH WOW!! Look at him lift that head now! He is doing great! Pretty impressive h ow fast they catch on isn't it! I was looking at that picture with Josh in that you posted off your friend's facebook page----would you have been scared if you had known you would be married to him in a few months?
That is so neat. Its amazing how they just all the sudden do it. He is doing so good. And once again he is such a cute little guy.
Post a Comment