Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy 6th Birthday Jack Jones!!

We had Jack a birthday party the weekend before his actual birthday. We just invited a few of the neighbors but it was a full house. 
 This face is a typical Jack face. He thinks he is so silly








 Alexa, Alex, Kenny, Jack, Kaleb, Sophie, and Emily
 This is Alexa and Kenny. Alexa started Kindergarten with Jack so Kenny and Kaleb started playing together cause they were both lonely. I had met their parents, Ken and Shleby, around the marina before but we really never got to know each other. She is also a stay at home mom so this was a perfect match for both of us!
 Alexa had the biggest crush on Jack in the beginning of the year. One day I was having lunch with him at school and his teacher told me that he ran up to her and some other teachers on the playground a few days before that and said "I know who I'm going to marry" Mrs. Proctor couldn't remember who he said but when I asked her if it was Alexa she said yes.  That was funny to me because he still hasn't really gotten the concept of boyfriend girlfriend yet he just thinks all girls are girlfriends so for him to say that surprised me but made me smile.



 I was really proud of the cake I made for him this year!
 Sophie and Emily
 Kenny and Alexa
 Thanks Alex and Jacob
My mom and aunt Charlene came on a train a few days before the party. I don't know why I don't have any pics of mom but we were really glad they could be here. We really enjoyed our visit with them.
 On November 3rd we just had a family dinner and Jack opened his gifts from mom, carla, and us. He had been wanting a zippy sac since Kaleb got one for his bed so Mamaw got him one.
 The only thing he asked us for was a remote control boat and he was so excited to get it.



0 comments: