On Sept 8, 2015 Jack started Kindergarten at Gunston Elementary School here in Lorton Va. his teacher's name is Miss Hogan and her assistant is Mrs. Proctor. I was so nervous about him starteing school because he really didn't want to. For weeks he kept telling me he didn't want to go and I thought we were going to have a hard time but that morning I woke him up and after about ten min he stood up and said "I'm ready to go to kindergarten!" He didn't want us to take him cause he wanted to ride the bus but I couldn't let him win that one so I told him he could ride it home. The bus was his favorite part. I had always planned on driving him to school but that bus got him excited so I let him and he still loves it!
When Josh was deployed I told him that I never ask for anything when it comes to his work and I try really hard not to complain but I really wanted him here for Jack's first day of school. I'm so happy he was able to make that happen.
Shelby went to help out with lunch the first day and took this picture for me :)
Of course Kaleb had to be in the pictures too. haha
Since Jack wasn't excited about going to school Carrie had told me to get the book The Kissing Hand from the library and read it with him. I did and it was a sweet book and we read it a few times. We even read it the morning of the first day of school. Jack was so excited when he got home to show me what they made in school that day. :)
When Josh was deployed I told him that I never ask for anything when it comes to his work and I try really hard not to complain but I really wanted him here for Jack's first day of school. I'm so happy he was able to make that happen.
Shelby went to help out with lunch the first day and took this picture for me :)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment