I'm not sure why I don't have any pictures but we had a nice lasagna dinner with our neighbors at our house. Steph and Joe, Liv and Justin, us, and all 6 kids. It was a fun night. Joe and Steph brought Josh a box of Mt. Dew wrapped lol
I knew Josh had been wanting to get his open water diver certification for a while and we are always looking for something for us to do together so for his birthday I took a discover scuba class just to make sure I was comfortable under water with the tank. I loved it so hopefully we can get certified and start diving together :)
I knew Josh had been wanting to get his open water diver certification for a while and we are always looking for something for us to do together so for his birthday I took a discover scuba class just to make sure I was comfortable under water with the tank. I loved it so hopefully we can get certified and start diving together :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment