Halloween was so fun this year. It was the first Halloween that we had all been together since 2011. Mamaw Kathy was here to give out candy so we could all go trick or treating together. About a week before Halloween we got a knock at the door and were booed so we obviously had to Boo people back. This was the first time this has ever happened to us and the boys thought it was so neat. They decorated the cupcakes that we left for the people we booed.
While we were in WV Kelly gave me all of her Halloween decorations for the years past so I was excited to decorate. I was happy with the way they turned out :)
It was finally time to go trick or treating!
Emily, Kaleb, Sophie, Jack, and Alex ready to hit the neighborhood
Mr. Joe getting ready for the big night haha
This house definitely got the best decorated.
We had a lot of fun trick or treating with our neighbors. I know I've said it a lot but I will probably continue saying it, but we really did luck out moving into this neighborhood!
While we were in WV Kelly gave me all of her Halloween decorations for the years past so I was excited to decorate. I was happy with the way they turned out :)
It was finally time to go trick or treating!
Emily, Kaleb, Sophie, Jack, and Alex ready to hit the neighborhood
Mr. Joe getting ready for the big night haha
This house definitely got the best decorated.
We had a lot of fun trick or treating with our neighbors. I know I've said it a lot but I will probably continue saying it, but we really did luck out moving into this neighborhood!















0 comments:
Post a Comment