Thursday, August 23, 2018

Happy 8th Birtday Jack!

Jack turned 8 on a Friday so I took treats to his class during lunch time. He requested the cookie cakes from shoppers. 
Josh was away on a work trip for his birthday but was able to come home for a few hours on Sat for his birthday party. For the past few years he has gotten the boys something just from him for their birthdays and they love getting that gift. This year he got Jack a camera set, kinda like a go pro but not as expensive ;), so he can start recording all the cool stuff he does. He wrote a card that he gave him with it that said "Jack, live your life so amazing that others would watch."  Jack loved it! 


Jack wanted an army themed party this year so I made a camo cake. I had never done anything like this before but it turned out really good. 


His party was a lot of fun. We had a full house! Josh set up an amazing obstacle course in the back yard, not sure why I don't have any pics of it :/, but the kids had a blast playing on it. It even started raining and they kept going for a while then all came inside and played. 









0 comments: