Wednesday, August 8, 2018

June 2017

We did a lot of boating in June! We love our new toy! We got kids skis and the boys tried. Kaleb got up for a while. Jack had a rougher go but he'll get there :)


My garden is doing awesome so far! I got my first squash!! I have so much in this box that it's too crowded though so next year I might need more boxes ;) 

We had lots of visitors in June staring with Grandma and Grandpa Jones. I guess we were so buys we forgot to take pics :/ When grandpa is here there is always fishing though and the boys love it. Jack was really proud of his catfish he caught! 

While grandma and grandpa was here Jack ran his first race. The Fort Belvoir color run. He had so much fun and loved the obstacles and getting the chalk thrown on him LOL






 Kaleb finished up Kindergarten and Jack finished up First grade.


June 22nd was the last day of school and we were definitely ready for a break


I finally hung curtains in the living room :)
We also got unexpected visitors. One day Sam called and asked if we were going to be home the next week because John wanted to fly to Orlando and buy a RV and she told him the only way he could was if they stopped by my house on the way back to Colorado. LOL I was soooo excited and it worked out perfectly because Kristen was flying in the same day they were going to be getting here. Kristen had made her plans back in March. She was bringing her new boyfriend Eric. It was a great weekend and once John's brother, Will, heard they were coming to my house he decided to fly down from Vermont and ride back with them. We did a lot of boating and I gave John and Josh tube rides for the books. At one point I was slinging them at 38 mph, something I apologized for later LOL
Jack, McKenzie, and Carson
 Josh, Maddie, and John
 Maddie and Jack
 Kristen and Sam
Maddie and Kenzie
 Me and Kristen
 Sam, Kristen, and Me
 Boating is exhausting!
This was the weekend that Tim's on the River does their not the 4th of July fireworks so Sat. night we took the boat down and watched them after cooking ribs and all the fixings on the grill
It was a great weekend with lots of good memories made! 






 

 




0 comments: