On May 24th we celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! The day started with Josh taking me to the mall to try and find a dress to wear for a special date he planned for that night. We really enjoyed walking around the mall and spending time together then all of a sudden he said we had to go. I was confused but went along with him. He then took me to a hair salon where he had scheduled to have my hair done! He had even sent them pictures of styles I like so they could be prepared. After that we went to Fredericksburg to the Melting Pot and had a romantic dinner! Shelby got the kids off of the bus so we didn't have to hurry home. he really did think of everything! I have the most amazing husband and Love him so much! It didn't hurt that he gave me a set of sapphires either ;)
Email Authentication
1 week ago
















0 comments:
Post a Comment