Not only did Jack get a new bike for his birthday but now Kaleb was the only one riding the 50 so he was pretty happy they didn't have to share anymore.
They love riding at Ken's property on Harley Rd.
Josh let me put up the tree early this year!
Veterans Day celebration at Gunston Elementary
These are Barrett's two favorite spots. Lying in the sun and on my lap LOL
We got our first snow on Nov 15th. It was so cute seeing Barrett run and bounce in the snow. He loved it!
Jack's snowman
Barrett even likes snuggling with Mamaw!
Kristin's baby shower was November 16th so Sam and I went to NY and surprised her. The flight was 53 min!
I arrived the day before and Sam was driving from Vermont so I had some time alone so I went to the mall and got our new family ornament :)
Her mom had Sam and I hide behind a curtain and sent her into that room to get something and we jumped out. We were all so happy! Kristin cried and I thought that was the best thing ever! 💕
Dinner at Olive Garden with Sam, Kristin, and Eric
I flew up on Friday and home on Monday which was a perfect amount of time! The Tuesday before my trip we got the horrible news that our niece Mikala's husband Corbin was killed in a work accident. Josh decided to go to Idaho for the funeral so I was thinking I might have to cancel my trip but Mom was still here and said she would help the boys with Barrett. They did an amazing job! Flying back into DC I saw the Temple and it was just what I needed because my heart had been hurting for days for Mikala.
We usually travel for Thanksgiving but with Barrett being so little we didn't want to deal with it so I cooked Thanksgiving dinner. The Beauregards joined us and brought this amazing ice cream cake!
Barrett has been doing great! he doesn't use the bathroom in the house and he sleeps in his crate at night. He has been getting up at 5am so I take him out then we nap on the couch until it's time to get the boys up for school. He is getting big!
I took him to a dog park for the first time then took him to get his nails trimmed. He had so much fun he passed out when we got home!
We finished decorating for Christmas and are ready for the Holiday traditions to begin!









































0 comments:
Post a Comment