1-9-21
I had a great birthday! Nichole started my day with my favorite cake from Wegmans, we had a delicious authentic German meal for dinner with the Pew's and the Mason's, hung out with our incredible neighbors and received this awesome grey hat to watch Downton Abbey in, then ended the night with a video chat with some of my Favorites! 38 is looking pretty good!
Josh knows me so well 🥰🥰🥰
Since Jack is turning 12 this year, he was able to get the priesthood and could start passing the sacrament! He had to learn to tie a tie first though.
We spent a lot of time at the cabin. It was nice, since the kids' school was online, they could do it there and we didn't have to travel home during the week.
Josh and Jack
Kaleb
He's really getting the hang it!
He loves just hanging in the terrain park! He's starting to try some jumps. :)
Kenny, Kaleb, and Josh
Alexa, Shelby, Sophi, and me
This is a picture I took of us! ❤️
We spent valentines day in PA. I absolutely love my valentine! He's the best for me and I love our life! It's also awesome to be with the coolest skater on the rink 🥰🥰
I hadn't been on skates in years, but when the kids want to go, you go! It was a lot of fun!
Barret and Milly!
I have to include this amazing dip thing I made for the super bowl! It had buffalo chicken dip, spinach artichoke dip, cheesy bacon dip, and an Italian dip! So yummy!
We finally got a little snow at home in Feb. Nothing to write home about though. The boys played on the frozen ditch water!
After a long day playing in the snow that turned to mud.
Barrett knows how to relax!



0 comments:
Post a Comment